This is the most incredible giveaway I've ever seen! You can go over to the site and enter, too!
Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama (link to: http://bit.ly/tmwishlist) and GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
More time as a family, enjoying the time!
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?
We let the kids sneak into their stockings without us, then they can get us out of bed after 6:30 if we have managed to stay there that long. We open gifts from Santa, then have the warm, fresh cinnamon rolls that baked while we opened the gifts. We then open the gifts from the family. After that we play, and visit relatives.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
Actually, I would love a garden tiller for myself. Or a really big IKEA gift certificate to use in teh basement.
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
Traditions. We have special dinners, game nights, seeing lights around the neighborhood, home made hot chocolate and carols or movies. We enjoy free music concerts and making home made things.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
We mostly played sports, and a few card games. I remember playing "war" for hours.
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
The advent calendar. I don't do as much as my mom did, I tried and failed. So I have scaled back this year to a 12 days of Christmas advent calendar. But I liked the excitement of discovering what we would be doing each day as a family, and I loved those moments together.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip?
Hawaii. No question! I would LOVE to go to Hawaii, any time of year.
8. Check out GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
games for either of those