Friday

Advent Calendar and Count Down pictures

Pin It So I wasn't as quick with the pictures as I planned on.  Home school and meetings will do that to you.  Here are the pictures I took of the advent calendars and the count down calendar.

Advent Calendar 1
(this is on a 12 muffin tin, I plan to put things "to do" in the cups, and I know we won't actually do 24, we've tried that.  So I am doing 12 instead, like the 12 days of Christmas.  This I think I can stick to.)


 I decided to make a few more of these.  I am still deciding whether to use them as gifts or what to do.  But they are really fun to make, and I think they will be a lot of fun for the kids to use!


I made this count down calendar to hang and use for the entire 25 days.  This is a lot more non-committal than the advent calendar!  hahaha  I had a lot of fun making this with all the little doo-dads.  I want to make a few more.  I need to take more pics of the process, but I forgot to do that as I went.  Next time I will put the camera on the table.



1 comment:

  1. Ahh!! LOVE! I have been wanting to make a muffin tin Countdown. Your accessories are freaking awesome!

    ReplyDelete